Wednesday 9 January 2013

Reviewing a Cuban Christian author's book

"The Lighthouse of Asaph: Unforgettable Christian Reflections" is a special book by a special author. Roberto Ornan Roche lives in Cuba. His internet access is restricted, so it's fortunate he can be reached by email. His government is a dictatorship, the people are effectively prisoners in their own country. I know something about prison and freedom. Like me, Roberto has found freedom in the midst of state restrictions and even persecution.
Learn more about Roberto's life in this interview by Australian author Martin Roth
Purchase Roberto's book for just a couple of dollars on Kindle here
If you find find him interesting, please share this post so others can find out about his book too.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just watched your video review and bought Roberto's book. I know it will be a blessing. Thank you for introducing us to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roberto has been a member of the John 3:16 Network for a while now, and I am always blessed with his humbleness and prayer for others. He is a great Christian and I am glad to have gotten to know him.

    ReplyDelete